Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lush Goodies


I recently popped into Lush with no intention of getting anything, but somehow I managed to walk out with these two things in my bag. Story of my life.






If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll probably know that I'm a mask junkie, and I literally have a drawer full of just face masks. I've heard a lot of great things about the Mask of Magnaminty for a while, and it's supposed to be great for people with oily/combination and acne prone skin. It contains china clay which helps to draw out the impurities from your pores as well as pieces of aduki beans to gently exfoliate the skin. It is very deep cleansing yet it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry because it has honey in it as well to calm and soothe the skin. Apparently you can also use this on your back if you have acne there. It has definitely made it into my top face masks and what makes me love it even more is the fact that it literally looks and smells like mint chocolate chips ice cream! I just want to lick it off when I put it on my face!



The Big Shampoo is a clarifying shampoo made with sea salts that is supposed to get rid of any product buildups in your hair and give your hair massive volume. I love the concept of clarifying shampoos and I already loved the Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo, so I decided to give this a go. It makes my hair feel so clean and soft, and my hair looks super shiny and voluminous after I use this! You need the tiniest bit and it foams up once you work it into your hair, so I can see this tub lasting me quite a while. It is definitely one of my all-time favorite shampoos and no wonder it's a best seller!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...