Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Current Favorites #8


I've been obsessed with these NCLA nail wraps as they're so easy to use and they literally last for weeks on my nails. I got the floral ones first and I loved them so much that I picked up these limited edition ones. If you suck at doing nail arts or just don't have the patience to do them, then these are perfect for you as they have all sorts of patterns and colors! I've been wearing them as accent nails and I think that they give my nails a great pop of color for the summer time.


I can't believe that it took me so long to discover MAC All That Glitters as it's one of their best-selling eyeshadows. It's the perfect bronzy champagne color and if you love neutral shimmery shadows then this is a must-have for you. I've wearing this all over my lids with winged liners and it just looks super put-together without too much fuss.

I've been looking for a great summertime concealer that's sweat-proof and long-lasting for a long time, and a lot of Asian bloggers have recommended the Canmake Cover Stretch Concealer. It is seriously the longest-lasting concealer I've found, and it provides medium to full coverage while still looking natural. I have super oily skin and this literally doesn't budge until I go take my makeup off at the end of the day.

I got a BareMinerals Ready Foundation sample from Sephora, and I didn't have too high of an expectation when I tried it as I already found my holy grail powder which is the Laura Mercier mineral powder. This surprisingly gave my face a very similar finish to the Laura Mercier mineral powder. The coverage is bulidable and looks incredibly natural; no matter how many layers you put on your makeup never cakes up, and it just looks like a second skin.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...