Friday, July 5, 2013

Brand Overview: Clarins


Clarins is a brand that I've loved and adored for years, and every single product that I've tried from them have never disappointed me. The price point is also quite good for the quality of product that you're getting.

Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch is one of my favorite makeup primers of all time. It is non-comedogenic and helps to smooth out any unevenness in my skin, making my makeup go on so much better. It also helps to camouflage my pores and makes my makeup last all day.


I've mentioned the Clarins Ever Matte Foundation before as my summer go-to foundation because it has medium coverage yet it is super lightweight and looks really natural on the skin. It is one of those few foundations that doesn't break me out during the summer time, and also helps to keep my face matte throughout the day.

Clarins Double Fix Mascara has also been called the "raincoat" for the lashes and brows. One layer of this over your mascara or eyebrows will make them super waterproof and smudge-proof- an absolute savior in the hot summer months or rainy weather.

Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector is a multi-purpose product that helps to enhance radiance in the skin. It's hard to explain this product because it comes out like a pearly liquid and just makes the skin look super dewy and glowing, but it doesn't contain any obvious shimmers. You can use this as a highlight or mix it with your foundation to illuminate and even out your whole complexion. As I've said before, I love products that are radiance- boosting because they just seem to blur out any imperfections and make my skin look super healthy.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is another product  that I've mentioned before as my go-to skincare product when my skin is dry and flaky. You can leave this on your face for 15 minutes as a quick pick-me-up mask, or use it as a primer underneath your foundation and it just instantly tightens and brightens your face to make you look awake and rested. This is a cult favorite of many makeup artists.

Another product from Clarins that I've mentioned countless times is the Clarins Lotus Oil, which is a facial treatment oil that I use as a nighttime moisturizer. It helps to regulate my oil production, heals any exisitng acne, boosts the hydration level in my skin, and makes my skin look really supple the next morning. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. HI~ I heard about this blog from your friend RUSS haha. I've been reading your brand overviews and found them pretty helpful >< thx thx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad that you found them helpful :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...