Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Current Favorites #5


One of my summertime skincare staples is the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier, and I can't believe that I haven't mention it on my blog before because it is what I absolutely swear by in the summertime to keep my oily skin at bay. It is the only thing that will keep my face from looking like a oil slick throughout the day, and I've pretty much tried every single oil-controlling or mattifying product on the market.

I recently picked up the Michael Todd Rooibos Tea Gel because I wanted a lighter eye cream to use during the day. This eye cream has a very light and gel-like consistency and has a cooling and refreshing effect on the undereye area. It contains green tea extracts and vitamin C which helps to brighten and depuff the undereye area.

OPI Nail Envy is another product that I've used for a long time and just never gotten around to write about it on my blog. It is a nail strengthening treatment and a base coat in one. This makes my nails grow so fast and seriously makes them hard as rocks! It also helps to make my nailpolishes last longer.

My favorite eyeshadow at the moment is the Nars Alhambra Duo, which I've been wearing nonstop lately.

It contains a peachy pink color and a gold color, and if you love neutral shimmery eyeshadows then this is a must-have for you. It flatters all eye colors and is really great for natural everyday makeup. The two colors have so many dimensions to them and the way that they catch the light just really help to bring out your eyes.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...