Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Luxury High End Makeup Haul & Review


It was my birthday a few weeks ago and I decided to treat myself to a few luxury beauty bits that I've been lusting over for a while.

Laura Mericier Second Cheek Color in Lush Nectarine is a peachy pink that applies quite sheer on the face to give you a natural flush. It has a satin finish on the skin so you could blend this all the way up to your cheekbones to give you a natural, diffused glow. It feels super light and velvety when you put it on your skin so you won't feel like you're piling on another layer of makeup on your face.


The Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins has been on my wish list for a while, and is a must-have if you love neutral shadows. It consists of a pinky champagne color and a burgundy color. These two colors may look pretty typical but blended together they look super pretty and dimensional on the eyes.

YSL Sheer Candy in Luscious Cherry is a sheer cherry red color that could be worn sheer or built up to a medium opacity. YSL Sheer Candy lipsticks feel super moisturizing and comfortable on the lips and is a must-have if you like a sheer glossy tint on the lips.

YSL Glossy Stain in Corail Aquatique is a lipstain that dries to a glossy finish and actually feels comfortable on the lips unlike a lot of other lipstains which tend to dry out my lips. The color I have is a pretty coral color, and it actually does last throughout the day. A lot of people have been saying that the L'oreal Lip Lacquers are dupes to the YSL Glossy Stains but in my opinion they're nothing like the YSL Glossy Stains, and if you have the money to spend on a highend lip product, I highly recommend you to get this!

Here are the swatches:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...