Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Brand Overview: Caudalie

Caudalie has quickly become one of my favorite skincare brands as every product I've tried from them have made it into my skincare staples. I also love the fact that their skincare products contain mostly natural ingredients which helps to reduce the inflammation and acne on my face.

Caudalie SOS Thirst Quenching Serum is a great serum for all skin types because it gives you intense hydration without feeling heavy on the skin. This is pack full of hydraluronic acid which is the miracle ingredient for plumping the skin. I've also noticed that this has helped to reduce the pigmentation and scarring on my face significantly over time.

Caudalie Lip Conditioner is a great basic lip balm that helps to hydrate and soothe dry lips. It is quite thick so I usually use it before I go to bed to let it do its job overnight, and in the morning I always wake up with super soft lips!

Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a quick pick-me-up for when your skin is looking dull because one spray of this will instantly brighten and tighten your complexion to make it look more fresh and glowing. You can also use this to set your makeup as well as take away the powderyness of your makeup. I go through this stuff super quick because I can't get myself to stop spraying this throughout the day!

Caudalie Divine Oil is a super versatile product as you can use it on your skin, hair, body and nails. It contains a mixture of essential oils that helps to nourish and hydrate you from head to toe. Definitely a must-try from this brand!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...