Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Current Favorites #4


Sexy Hair Healthy Soy Renewal Beach Spray is beach hair in a bottle. It acts as a leave-in conditioner and a texture spray in one to give my hair volume and tousled waves as well as nourishing it at the same time.
I find that a lot of texture or salt sprays make my hair crunchy and dry, this doesn't do that at all. I love the fact that it does two things at once because who wants to put on a bunch of hair products in this hot and humid weather?

I can't believe that it took me so long to try out Hydraluron as this has been the most raved-about product by bloggers and youtubers recently. It is basically a serum that contains purely hyaluronic acid which penetrates into the deep layers of the skin to restore moisture and elasticity of the skin. Consistent use of this will help to increase cell turnover, reduce skin roughness and boost the action of other skin care products that you put on top. Again, as I've mentioned countless times in my previous posts, moisturization is the key to solving any skin problems, so I highly recommend this to any skin types.

I got the Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge on Ebay recently because I heard that it's apparently a dupe for the YSL glossy stains. I have it in the shade #4 Refreshing sweet orange, which is an orangey red color. It is surprisingly pigmented, and lasts really long on my lips without being drying. I've the tried the YSL glossy stains before, and I have to say that I like the Innisfree one better.

If you read my previous post on cream shadows, then you'll know that I'm obsessed with them and I pretty much wear them everyday because they're great for everyday natural makeup and stay on my eyelids without creasing in the hot humid weather. Daiso Cream Eyecolor in Rose has been my recent favorite. It is a rosegold color that is super pigmented, easy to blend and lasts forever on my eyelids, and it is super affordable too. You can find it on Ebay for around $6.

Here are the swatches:



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. OMG I just got the Hydraluron a couple of weeks ago and I freaking LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...