Saturday, September 7, 2013

Brand Overview: Antipodes


I've been slowly transitioning my skincare routine to the more natural side and Antipodes is a New Zealand brand I discovered that makes organic and natural skincare products.

The Antipodes Manuka Honey Mask is probably their most well-known product and is what made me fell in love with the brand in the first place. Manuka honey is an antibacterial ingredient that helps to fight acne while still being nourishing for the skin. I find that a lot of acne-fighting and detox masks tend to dry out the skin; this one doesn't do that at all and is super gentle on the skin. Sometimes I get the under-the-skin pimples that are super painful and takes forever to go away, and this really helps to soothe my breakouts and reduce the redness while also giving my skin intense hydration. My face always feels super soft like a baby's bottoms after using this!

Antipodes Juliet Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser is what I've been using as my morning cleanser. What I look for in a morning cleanser is something that's gentle yet effective and won't dry my skin out, and this does just that. It contains the same acne-fighting manuka honey as the mask, as well as superfruit extracts that help to exfoliate the skin to reveal a brightener complexion. Definitely another favorite from Antipodes!

I recently ran out of my Caudalie Beauty Elixir and was looking for something cheaper to replace it, which is why I picked up the Antipodes Resurrect Facial Toner. It's a refreshing and hydrating toner that instantly awakens my skin and perks up my dull-looking complexion; great for mornings where you skin just looks tired and lack-lustre.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...