Thursday, September 26, 2013

Current Skincare Favs #3


Michael Todd has been my favorite skincare brand for quite some time now as they use organic ingredients for their skincare products, which I find to be less irritating on the skin and cause less inflammation. I've been using their skincare products for over a year now, and there has not been anything that I don't love from them.

Toner is an essential part of my routine, and lately I've been using the Cranberry Toner, which is packed with antioxidants that help to heal the skin, while the tea tree oil in it helps to fight bacteria and promotes clear skin. This helps to balance my skin pH without making my skin feel dry or stripped of its moisture.

Another product that I've been loving from Michael Todd is the Honey and Oat Cleanser, which is a gentle deep pore-cleansing cleanser that effectively removes any makeup and impurities from the face. This is a sulphate-free cleanser, and the honey in it helps to put back moisture in my skin so my face always feels clean and balanced after I use this.

A repurchase for me is the Avocado and Mango mask, which is my favorite mask to use to put back moisture into my skin while also chemically exfoliating my skin to help to fade any acne scars. It contains mango butter which is rich in vitamin C to help to nourish the skin, as well as salicylic acid which gets deep down into the pores to unclog them and remove any dead skin cells. This makes my skin feel super soft and look visibly more radiant after I use it.

Another product that I've been using to help to fade my acne scars is the Jurlique Purely Bright Mist. Jurlique is a brand that I've heard a lot of great things from over the years, and they also use a lot of natural and plant-based ingredients in their skincare products. I've been using this in the morning as an extra step after I've cleansed and toned, and I've noticed that it really helps to calm down any redness in my skin as well as provide a bit of extra moisture for my skin. I also like to spray this anytime throughout the day when my skin is looking a little dull or dehydrated.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...