Thursday, August 29, 2013

Disappointing Products #3

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel did nothing for my skin. It felt very light on the skin but did not moisturize my skin at all, and was definitely not worth its price point. I much prefer the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief over this, which does a better job at moisturizing the skin while still being oil-free and also light-weight on the skin.

I know the Laura Mericier Primer is a favorite of many people, but I found it to be just a mediocre primer. I feel like you could find primers with similar quality at the drugstore for less price. I don't hate it but I definitely won't repurchase it because I've found way better primers than this. At the moment, my favorite primer is the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer which does everything I'm looking for in a primer; it keeps my makeup looking matte and natural throughout the day.

Makeup Forever Super Matte Powder definitely did not keep my face matte, neither did it keep my makeup fresh throughout the day. It is a translucent powder so to me it is useless because it does nothing for my face.

Dior Nude BB Cream was a letdown for me as it didn't cover anything on my face and didn't last on my face at all. It also felt a bit greasy when I put it on and actually broke me out. I've yet to find a western bb cream that works as well as my Korean ones. My favorite bb cream at the moment is the Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream which feels super light and moisturizing on the skin, covers all my redness while still being incredibly natural and lasts throughout the day.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...