Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Skincare Routine - Makeup Removers


Being a beauty addict I have quite an extensive skincare routine, so I've decided to break it up and go through each step one by one in details.

The first thing I do when I get home is to take off my makeup; I like to do it as soon as possible because as much as I like makeup I want my skin to be able to breath and repair itself. Nuxe Reve de Miel Cleansing Gel is my latest favorite makeup remover for my face. It is an oil-based makeup remover which I prefer because the oils in it really help to break down and dissolve the makeup. It has great natural ingredients in such as honey and sunflower oil which help to leave the skin moisturized. It's great for all types of skin, especially dry and sensitive skin.

Kiss Me Mascara Remover is a must-have if you wear waterproof mascaras everyday like I do. You just put it on like you would with a mascara, and it just instantly dissolves your mascara. I then take the Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover to remove the rest of my eye makeup. These two as a combo takes off my eye makeup like a dream without tugging at my eyes.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...