Friday, August 2, 2013

Current Favorites #6


I decided to add Trilogy Rosehip Oil to my bottles of facial oil collection after seeing it on practically every beauty blogger's blogs. Rosehip oil has become pretty popular lately for its ability to decongest pores as well as heal breakouts. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E which help to repair skin cells and fade any pigmentation. It feels super light on the skin and absorbs into my skin right away, and I find that I can pair this with my moisturizer without feeling like I have too much products on my face.

I've been looking for the perfect yellow nail polish to wear in the summer time for a longtime, and I finally decided to splurge on a Butter London nailpolish. Butter London Jasper is the perfect shade of pastel canary yellow that adds a great pop of color to your look. The formula of Butter London nailpolish are always super creamy and opaque.

I got the Benefit Watt's Up Luminizer as part of my Sephora Beaut Insider b-day present. It's been on my to-buy list for a while and the fact that I got it for free is even more awesome. It's a peachy golden highlight that helps to give a luminous glow to the skin, and I've been all about the glow lately.

I got the Etude House Cute Eyes Maker after hearing so many Korean beauty bloggers rave about it. It's supposed to help you to achieve aegyo sal which has been pretty popular in Korea and a lot of k-pop stars even undergo surgeries to get it. It has two sides with spongy applicators. One side is super shimmery which you're supposed to use in your inner corner, and the other side is a very subtle matte brown color which you're supposed to use underneath your aegyo sal to bring it out even more. Definitely try this out if you want that Korean ulzzang look!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. how does the trilogy rosehip oil compare to pai's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, they're pretty similar. I guess it all just comes down to the price.

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...