Monday, August 19, 2013

Current Favorites #7

So cream cleansers have become pretty popular lately and a lot of brands have started to make them. Since "like dissolves like", these cleansers dissolve into an oily consistency once you massage it onto your face and really helps to break down your makeup which are often oil-based. The Borghese Cleansing Creme has become my favorite cleanser at the moment. It feels super luxurious to massage this onto my face, and it leaves my face feeling squeaky clean and also moisturized

Benefit Fakeup has become my go-to undereye concealer lately. The actual concealer is surrounded by a layer of moisturizing balm, so you're getting the concealing action and the moisturizing benefit in one. This won't cover really bad undereye circles, but if you suffer from really dry undereye area and you just want a bit of brightening then this is perfect.


I finally picked up another one of Buxom's Lip Creams as they came out with a few new colors. This time I got the color Mai Tai, which a gorgeous orangey coral color. If you remember from a few posts ago, I mentioned that these lip creams are my favorite lip products of all time, and I seriously have to restrain myself from getting every single color. These lip creams are super pigmented and they make your lips look super juicy without feeling sticky on the lips. They're just super comfortable to wear on the lips and last pretty long as well.


I'm excited to say that I finally found my holy grail primer, and it is the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. This stuff literally does everything I'm looking for in a primer. The fact that it is mineral-based and oil-free means that it is great for people with acne-prone skin and it won't clog your pores like a lot of silicone-based primers do. I find that it is also great at minimizing shine and smoothing out the skin texture, as well as making my makeup blend to a super natural and flawless finish. I find that when I use other primers my makeup will start to separate and look cakey by the end of the day, but when I use this one my makeup doesn't do that at all and even when my makeup starts to fade, it actually fades to a beautiful natural finish.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...