Friday, August 9, 2013

Outfit of the Day #2

This is definitely one of my favorite outfits to wear in the summertime because it's super bright and colorful. The key to wearing colors is to have them somehow coordinate with each other. As you can see, the turquoise necklace coordinates with the blue floral skorts, and the pastel orange semi-sheer top matches with the rosegold Sperry. All the colors coordinate with each other without being super matchy-matchy. I chose to go with a neutral black bag to balance out the colors.


Top: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21
Floral Skorts: Zara
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Rosegold Sperry
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You always have the best outfits on - whether they're fancy or casual! You always look so put together. Is that Zara bag still available in stores by any chance? I want to get it!

    - Gina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! I bought it last year but I'm sure that they'll have something similar in store.

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...