Saturday, August 10, 2013

Products to Achieve a Glowing Complexion - Skincare



I've been all about the glow lately and these products have completely changed the way I feel about my skin. I used to be so insecure about going out of the house wearing no makeup, but with the help of these products lately my skin has been looking ten times better without having to put on any makeup. I did a makeup edition of this post a while ago so feel free to check it out. But if you're not a makeup gal, these products will help you to achieve a brighter and more perfected complexion without the use of makeup.

Clinique Radiance Renewer is a gentle overnight exfoliant that helps to slough off dull surface skin cells and encourages the growth of new skin cells for a brighter and smoother complexion. The texture of my skin has improved quite a bit since I've started using this with smaller pores and less pigmentation and scars. It's not as harsh as something like the Alpha-H liquid gold, but the result is equally amazing.  My skin looks smooth, clear and glowing.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is one of the best-selling products from Clarins, and is a beauty bag essential of many beauty editors and professional makeup artists. It is a moisturizer and primer in one that serves as a quick pick-me-up for those mornings where your skin just looks dull and lack-lustre. It'll seriously transform your complexion in a few seconds to make your skin look more hydrated, fresh and luminous. The priming aspect of it is also pretty awesome as I find that it really does smooth out the appearance of pores and make my makeup last longer.

Balance Me Radiance Oil is essentially glowing skin in a bottle. This award-winning product is pack full of nutrients that your skin will just drink up, and it always feels so luxurious to massage this into my skin. It works to decongest the skin a well as replenishing and rebalancing the skin, so it's great for all skin types.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is the bomb-dot-com when it comes to creating a more luminous and perfected complexion. Every time I use this I'm always surprised by how amazing my skin looks in the morning. It is just the best thing for your skin, period.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. My skin is so horrible at the moment! If you were going to recommend just one of the products above, which one would it be? I have a lot of hyperpigmentation going on at the moment and it won't go away! Thanks, Rainy!
    - Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you wear a sunscreen daily? cause nothing's going to work if you don't wear sunscreen. It's really hard to pick but I would recommend the balance me radiance oil if I only could pick one.

      Delete
    2. You know me so well -_- No I don't wear sunscreen on a daily basis. I have some in the makeup I wear though (SPF 20). Should I be using another one?

      Delete
    3. The sunscreen in your makeup is not nearly enough, you need a looney size of just sunscreen on your face in order for it to work. SPF 20 is enough for wintertime, but definitely not sufficient enough for the summertime.

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...