Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Brand Overview: Kevyn Aucoin


Kevyn Aucoin is a brand that I recently discovered and fell in love with, and I feel like it's a brand that deserves more attention than it receives. I love their elegant and understated packaging, and their products just have a super luxurious feel to them.



Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin is a multi-purpose base product that is my secret weapon for creating a flawless and perfected complexion. You can mix it with your moisturizer or primer to create a tinted moisturizer or use it on its own as a full-coverage concealer. I usually stay away from full-coverage base products as they tend to look cakey on the skin, but this one manages to cover everything flawlessly while still making your skin look like skin. This is without a doubt my favorite base product of all time.

If you've been following me for a while, then you'll know that I have an obsession with cream blushes, and I had to give the Kevyn Aucoin Cream Glow a try after falling in love with their concealer. I have it in the shade Tansoleil, which is the perfect shade of apricot coral color. It dries down to a dewy finish, which helps to give my face an amazing glow. It's also super easy to blend and lasts all day on my oily skin.

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder is hands down the best bronzer/contouring powder I've ever tried. If you want defined, chiseled cheekbones and a slimmer face, then you have to try this. A lot of bronzers have an orangey undertone which can sometimes make you look like an oompa loompa if you don't use it properly. This one however has a neutral grey undertone which looks super natural and subtle on the face.

As usual, here are the swatches:


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer has been on my wish list for the longest time! Do you know if we can get colour matches anywhere in Canada? I don't want to buy this online because it's a pricer product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no, I just went with the swatches online and it was a pretty accurate match for me

      Delete
    2. Oh shucks! I thought you'd know of some secret place that sells Kevyn Aucoin in the GTA LOL! I'm going to wait till I hit up the States! TY :)

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...