Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Skincare Routine: Masks Part #2

t

I love moisture masks because they seriously load up my skin with all the hydration and nutrients that it needs to repair itself, and my skin always feels super smooth and soft after using them.

Antipodes Manuka Honey Mask contains manuka honey which draws moisture to your skin while also being antibacterial. I find it just really calms down my skin, and reduces any inflammation or redness from any breakouts.  It is super gentle yet effective on the skin, and makes my skin feel like a baby's bottoms.



I've mentioned the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask countless times in my previous posts because it is freaking amazing! No words can describe how much I love this. It helps to repair and  hydrate my skin overnight, leaving my skin looking really healthy, supple and glowing the next morning. Redness is reduced, pores are tightened, and any acne scars are faded.

Michael Todd Avocado & Mango Mask works to gently exfoliate the skin while also being intensely moisturizing. It contains loads of great ingredients such as mango butter, sunflower seed oil, avocado oil and jojoba oil, just to name a few.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rainy. Is the Origins mask one of those peeling masks? How do you manage to wear it all night. Wouldn't that feel uncomfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it feels just like a moisturizer, and it completely disappears by the next morning.

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...