Sunday, July 7, 2013

Products I Can't Live Without - Makeup


Because I have extremely oily skin, the products I'm sharing today are products that help to keep my face matte and help to keep my makeup from melting off my face throughout the day. These are products that I have to use whenever I wear makeup because without them, my makeup would just slide off my face the second I walk out the door. So if you want to achieve long-wearing makeup, these are the products for you.


To keep my eye makeup from creasing or smudging, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is the best eye primer I've found so far. It helps to enhance the pigmentation and longevity of my eye makeup, and is an absolute essential for me.

Just like a nail topcoat keeps your nail polishes from chipping, Daiso Eyeliner Coat acts as a topcoat for your eyeliners to keep them from smudging and smearing. I've tried this over cream, liquid and pencil liners and it works amazing for all types of eyeliners.This seriously makes my eyeliners last all day, even in rainy or humid weathers.

Kiss Me Long & Curl Mascara is my holy grail mascara and I always recommend this to anyone I know. It lengthens, volumizes, and is waterproof and smudge-proof. I've worn this in rainy weathers and hot summer days, and it never fails me! What I love about this mascara is that you can wear it pretty natural or build it up for a dramatic look, and it never clumps no matter how many coats you put on. It is seriously amazing, and people always ask me if I'm wearing false lashes when I'm using this.

Laura Mericier Mineral Powder has got to be my favorite powder of all time without a doubt. It has medium coverage, so on good skin days I can actually wear this on its own. It just looks so natural on the face, and no matter how many layers I put on it never looks cakey. Since it's a mineral powder, it is anti-bacterial and won't clog your pores.

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray is cult favorite of many beauty gurus makeup artists. You spray this after you're done with your makeup and it just locks everything in place and keep your makeup from moving around throughout the day. This is an absolute essential if you wear makeup, and I can't imagine living without this!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...