Thursday, June 6, 2013

Current Favorites #2


Now that the weather is getting warmer, I've been getting into lighter makeup. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is a water-based fluid foundation that is oil free and non-comedogenic. It has a light and buildable coverage, and helps to create a fresh and natural complexion. It evens out my skin tone and covers up any redness, while still letting my true skin show through. This is great if you want to look like you are not wearing any makeup, and I've been getting a ton of compliments lately when I wear this.

To set my foundation, I've been using the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, which is one of my holy grail face products. Like the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, it provides buildable coverage yet still looks natural on the face. No matter how many layers I put on my face, it still looks natural and not powdery at all. Unlike most powders, this one doesn't make my face look so matte to the point where it looks cakey and lifeless, but it still controls oil and sets to a very natural finish. Mineral powders in general are very good for people with oily and acne-prone skin because they are anti-bacterial.

To help me to achieve that summer beachy tousled hair look, I've been using the Bumble and Bumble Hair Un Dressing Cream. I work it between my hands, and scrunch my hair with it while my hair is damp. It just helps to give tons of volume and texture to my hair.

To get my legs ready for the summer, I've been using the L'occitane Almond Shower Oil to help with the moisturization department of my legs. It has an oily consistency and you just work it over your whole body when you're in the shower. It makes my legs look super moisturized, smooth and glowing, and you don't even need to use a body moisturizer when you get out of the shower if you're lazy like me.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...