Friday, June 14, 2013

Current Favorites #3

  
 
So it should come as no surprise to you that I've been super loving this Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow in Tansoleil for the past few weeks, as I've just dedicated a whole post on cream blushes not too long ago. After loving every single product that I've tried from Kevyn Aucoin, I decided to give their cream blushes a go, and I've fallen head over heels for this. It is a beautiful coral color that dries to a dewy finish so it helps to give your face a natural glow. This just makes my face look so healthy and fresh even when I have a bad skin day. I never thought that a blush could make my skin look better, but for some reason it just does.

Here is a closer look at the product:

             


To brighten up my undereye area, I've been using the Clinique Airbrush Concealer. It is super light and moisturising, and it is one of the few undereye concealers I find that don't emphasize my fine lines. It gives me a subtle highlighted effect and makes me look more awake and fresh.

I've been trying out more face oils lately as I find that they make such a big difference to my skin, and I will do a post on them in a few days. Balance Me Radiance Oil is the one I've been really liking lately. It contains loads of good ingredients such as sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil and rosehip oil, just to name a few. This is suitable for all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin as the oils really help to decongest the skin and prevent any future breakouts.

To get rid of any product buildups in my hair, I've been using the Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo every other week. I find that sometimes my hair can look really dull and flat just because I use a lot of hair products in my hair, and this just helps to get rid of those nasty residues that normal shampoos can't get rid of. It is a clarifying shampoo so it is meant to be used every week at the most because it can be a bit drying on the hair. I find that this gives so much volume and shine to my hair after I use it, and I can't believe that I didn't discover this product sooner. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...